Traineeship Text / Editing / Content
Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Editorial collaboration on challenging and long-term content marketing projects: Research, topic planning, copywriting, editing, creating content in CMS.
- Social media: Conception, support, implementation and community management
- Campaign-related planning and implementation of social media content
- Creation of analyses and reports
- Planning and implementation of newsletters
- Research and copywriting for various projects and pitches
What you bring to the table:
You have first practical experience in the field of editing/text and now you want to join the pros? Do you know the Internet like the back of your hand and are your social media channels constantly running hot? Can you imagine making editorial workflows in an agency with clients in the national and international corporate environment your profession? Then apply for the position.
- University degree or comparable education (not mandatory with corresponding practical qualifications)
- Perfect spelling and stylistic confidence when writing texts
- Practical experience in the field of text/editing (internships, freelance work, own blog ...)
- Enthusiasm for social media and adept at using common channels
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office and everything to do with the Internet, ideally experience in working with content management systems
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with complex and new topics
- Organizational talent, initiative, flexibility, detailed way of working
- Ability to work in a team, sociability
- A high degree of customer orientation
That's what we offer you:
- An 18-month traineeship with the goal of permanent employment
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international corporate environment
- Individual support and a steep learning curve in the daily agency dynamics
- Practical references to various "tools of the trade": analysis tools, SEO ...
- Taster courses in different teams (depending on your own interests - from image editing, video editing and conception to HTML programming)
- Very nice and interdisciplinary colleagues
- Modern team management, core working hours and hourly regulations
- Good working atmosphere with clear hierarchies that promote a positive corporate culture
- Attractive location directly on the Rhine
- Delicious coffee, water, cereals and always fresh fruit
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
You can expect an interesting, varied and practice-oriented traineeship that offers a comprehensive introduction to the tasks of an online editor in the field of marketing communications.
If you have any questions, please call Gerald Merkel at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV