Move beyond classic roles - with the freedom to grow in the direction you want. Join us to develop your strengths, while being central at helping us frame our client’s challenges.
What you can expect with us:
- Strategic management and expansion of existing customer relationships
- Concept or strategy development in cooperation with the specialist teams
- Analysis of customer needs and requirements
- Interface between strategy, creation, development and implementation
- Development of new strategies and campaign ideas with internal and external teams
- Implementation of client workshops
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Interesting and varied projects in national and international corporate environments and global medium-sized businesses
- A modern workplace - directly on the Rhine with a great view
What you bring to the table:
You are a digital native and an absolute professional when it comes to consulting our clients, a specialist in planning and developing digital strategies and projects. Other things we’d like:
- Completed studies in the field of marketing (diploma or master's degree) or similar.
- Strong knowledge in the field of digital brand communication
- Confident appearance with clients and strong presentation skills
- Clear communication
- Works well with a team
- A high degree of quality awareness
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- At least three years of experience in the field of strategy development
That's what we offer you:
- Room for creativity
- Good working atmosphere in flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course: nice colleagues
- Our central location has a direct view of the Rhine, located in the middle of the metropolitan region packed with city culture, outdoor activities and events.
What is the daily work routine like?
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- Our location: centrally located, with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest leisure value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Sven Korhummel at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV