Are you bursting with creativity and have the talent to blow away customers and colleagues with your ideas? Are your ideas based on excellent strategic insights that you can consistently think through to the end? If you also have a keen sense of branding and brand communication with a focus on digital channels, cyperfection is the right place for you!
This is what you can expect with us:
- "Artistic direction" and impulse generator from and into the various teams purely
- Independent development of creative ideas for exciting products, companies and brands (focus on health communication)
- Planning and implementation of creative business solutions from the creation and management of brands to the creation of omnichannel campaigns
- As-is analyses, identification of potentials, development of visions and innovative solutions for strategic and creative brand management
- Strong copywriting and design skills with regard to branding, campaigning, user experience and usability
- Setting quality standards and optimizing creative processes
- Elaboration and presentation of customer-oriented concepts
- Customer consulting
- Creating, conducting and moderating workshops
What you bring to the table:
- At least five years of professional experience in a digital, design, creative agency or in comparable business areas
- Completed studies in relevant fields of study
- Experience in leadership of teams and individual development of employees
- Routine use of common design programs as well as style guides & design guidelines
- Ability to build and expand client relationships
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, health (OTC/RX/consumer healthcare) space if possible
- Original thinking and understanding of companies, brands and users
- Strong creativity and extensive knowledge in the digital space
- Sense for current trends
- Strong communication skills and personal responsibility
- Very good German and English skills
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in a friendly team with great team spirit
- Trust-based working hours and hybrid working
- Permanent employment
- Modern premises directly on the Rhine
- Regular team events
- Modern hardware: operating system of your choice, height-adjustable desk, etc.
- Room for creativity
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international corporate environment
- Over 25 years of expertise in brand management
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: Company pension plan
What is the daily work routine like?
- We currently work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned both internally and in collaboration with our clients.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- Our location: centrally located, with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call David Link at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV