Consultant / Project Manager
Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Support, consulting and client development in the areas of brand websites (B2B/B2C), campaigns, social media and mobile apps
- Planning and management of digital projects
- Coordination of the entire process from briefing to production
- Presentation of results internally and externally
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Interesting and varied projects in national and international corporate environments and global medium-sized businesses
- A modern workplace - directly on the Rhine with an excellent view
What you bring to the table:
Are you a pro at planning and executing digital projects? And your customers love you? That's good. Because we're looking for an organizational talent with technical know-how and a lot of passion for his projects - and their clients. Someone who has their eyes and ears on the pulse of the digital world and is on fire for good ideas and concepts. If you can also convince others of this and feel like working for well-known brands, then you've come to the right place!
- Strong knowledge of digital brand communication and online production processes
- Confident appearance with customers and confident presentation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A high degree of quality awareness
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree, preferably in business administration, communication science, technology or design
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector: not a must, but certainly won't hurt
That's what we offer you:
- Room for creativity
- Good working atmosphere in flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
What is the daily work routine like?
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- Our location: centrally located, with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest leisure value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Sven Korhummel at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV