Apprentice for marketing communication
cyperfection gmbh is the leading agency for digital brand communication in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. The service portfolio of the owner-managed agency bundles consulting, conception, creation and technological implementation for holistic support of brand activities in the changing web.
Numerous well-known customers rely on our award-winning expertise in the planning, implementation and support of their projects.
We are looking for an
apprentice for marketing communication to start on 1st of August 2023
What you bring to the table:
- According to possibilities high school diploma or specialized baccalaureate
- A good command of languages (German and English)
- Inclination to commercial thinking
- Computer skills (a must is the confident handling of Microsoft Office; "nice to have" are skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- General web affinity (especially social media)
- Creativity, an eye for design, a sense for details and a penchant for perfection
- Organizational talent, initiative, flexibility
- Ability to work in a team, sociability
- A high degree of customer orientation
- Class B driving license
That's what we offer you:
- Exciting and creative projects for international companies
- Modern team leadership
- Attractive location with high recreational value and coffee/tea without end
- Working in a friendly team
- Individual support
- Sound, cross-departmental training in one of Germany's top 50 digital agencies
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
You can expect an interesting, varied and practice-oriented apprenticeship, which will give you a comprehensive insight into the many different tasks involved in marketing communications.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us!
Ms Eva Ciuman
Im Zollhof 1
Tel.: 0621 58 71 04-0
Fax: 0621 58 71 04-90
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV