Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Creating interaction and UX/UI concepts and prototypes for websites, portals, desktop and mobile applications
- Developing interaction models and user task flows
- Designing layouts with regard to user experience and usability
- Responsibility for a consistent design language and the behavior of UI elements
- Optimization and implementation of concepts, prototypes and designs
- Interface function between project management and development
- Elaboration and presentation of customer-oriented concepts
What you bring to the table:
You get all tingly when you can't find what you're looking for right away on a website and weird click paths make you all cranky? You can do better? Yeah, you can! Because we are looking for someone who is passionate about usability and user experience. If you're capable of implementing complex layout challenges and have a knack for good design, then you've come to the right place.
- Completed studies: communication design, media design or media informatics (FH/Uni) or comparable training
- At least three years of professional experience in a digital, design or creative agency or in comparable business areas
- Experienced in the use of common design programs
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High level of commitment and a strong sense of quality awareness and adherence to deadlines
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Good working atmosphere in sensational premises with a view of the Rhine
- Room for creativity
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international group environment
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: company pension plan
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call David Link at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
You want to know more about us?
Here are a few useful links:
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV