Trainee Consultant / Project Manager
Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- 18-month traineeship with the option of a permanent position in the team
- An experienced consultant to assist you and introduce you to the world of mentoring, consulting and client development in the areas of brand communication (B2B/B2C), campaigns, social media
- Participate in the planning and management of digital projects and coordinate the entire process from briefing to production
- Presentation of results internally and externally
- Practical application of acquired knowledge in interesting and varied projects in national and international corporate environments and global medium-sized businesses
- Attractive conditions and career development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- A modern workplace - directly on the river Rhine with a great view
What you bring to the table:
You want to gain your first professional experience and are burning for the digital world? Perfect, because: We are looking for an organizational talent who always keeps an eye on the big picture, but also doesn't lose sight of the individual "puzzle pieces". A string-puller who also sometimes moves to the foreground and likes to be challenged, but also encouraged. Sounds like you? Then you are exactly THE right person for us!
- Degree, preferably in the fields of business administration, communication science, technology or design
- Strong interest in digital brand communication
- Confident appearance and confident presentation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A high degree of quality awareness
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Initial practical experience in supervising a project, e.g. from internships or student work: not a must, but certainly wouldn't hurt
That's what we offer you:
- Room for creativity
- Good working atmosphere in flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Sven Korhummel at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
You want to know more about us?
Here are a few useful links:
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV