Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Operation of our IT infrastructure
- Administration of our Windows server and client environment as well as peripherals
- Analysis and troubleshooting of malfunctions
- Support of our employees
- Implementation of projects
What you bring to the table:
You live in bits and bytes and love to look "under the hood"? The Microsoft Windows system landscape is your second home? Very good! Because we are looking for someone who tames our networks, caresses switches and looks after servers. If you also want to work on exciting topics in a great team, then we're the right match for you!
- 2+ years of professional experience system administration within server / client infrastructure
- Highly experienced with Windows Server 2012R2 - 2019 and Windows 10.
- Proven experience with domain structures, AD, Exchange and Office 365.
- Knowledge of network technology, backup and virtualization
- Advantageous: know-how in the areas of firewall, certificate management, databases (MSSQL) and IT security
In addition, you have a friendly, competent and confident manner, work in a structured manner and are open to new ideas.
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Good working atmosphere in sensational premises with a view of the Rhine
- Room for creativity
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international corporate environment
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: company pension plan
- Central location directly on the Rhine: train station, shopping centers and city center within walking distance
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Thomas Lehmann at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV