Senior Art Director
Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Strong design expertise with regard to branding, user experience, international integrated campaigns
- Development of corporate designs and leitmotifs for global campaigns and creations
- Responsibility for consistent design language and behavior of UI elements
- Creation of style guides and quality standards
- Elaboration and presentation of client-oriented concepts
What you bring to the table:
Are you a creative all-rounder with the talent to wow customers and colleagues with your ideas? Perfect! Because we're looking for an inventive go-getter who brings international project experience to the table and can still inspire time and time again. If you have a keen sense for branding, campaigns and digital brand communication and are keen to develop your talent for our clients and our team, then this is the right place for you!
- Completed studies: communication design, graphic design, media design
- At least five years of professional experience in a digital, design, creative agency or in comparable business areas
- Experience in design team leadership
- Senior art director with focus on branding and campaigns
- Routine use of common design programs as well as style guides & design guidelines
- Interdisciplinary thinking with a feel for current trends
- International project experience in English
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Permanent employment contract
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Good working atmosphere in sensational premises with a view of the Rhine
- Room for creativity
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international group environment
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: company pension plan
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call David Link at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV