Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Design of dynamic web applications for desktop and mobile
- Coordination within internal and external development teams
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Maintenance and continuation of existing applications
- Research in the environment of new technological trends in the web environment
What you bring to the table:
Do you enjoy implementing complex tasks in a state of the art and pixel-perfect way? Are you driven by your curiosity for new technologies and do you enjoy exciting projects? Perfect! Because we are looking for a clever team player who develops with a lot of passion and love for code quality. If you want to work for well-known customers and approach your tasks in a structured and creative way, then you are just the right person!
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of web development
- Confident handling of frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular or jQuery
- Proven experience in the implementation of responsive designs
- Advantageous: know-how in the area of SEO as well as Git and JIRA
In addition, you have a friendly, competent and confident demeanor, work in a structured manner and have a strong love for code quality.
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Good working atmosphere in sensational premises with a view of the Rhine
- Room for creativity
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international group environment
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: company pension plan
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Thomas Lehmann at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV