Editor - Text / Content
Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Creating editorial content for exciting content marketing projects: Research, topic planning, copywriting, editing, creating content into a CMS.
- Strategic support and creative development of social media channels: conception, planning and implementation of target group-oriented content including community management
- Campaign-related development of cross-channel content
- Creation of analyses and reports including recommendations for action
- Planning and implementation of newsletters
- Challenging topics from the areas of health and lifestyle, among others
What you bring to the table:
You already have relevant professional experience in the field of editing/text and are fluent in digital? Are you passionate about target group-oriented, high-reach content with that certain WOW effect? Do you enjoy a varied day at the agency and want to work with clients from national and international corporate environments? Then apply!
- Completed traineeship in the field of copywriting/editing or comparable education (e.g. studies in journalism, communication, digital media sociology etc.)
- Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of text/editing
- Perfect spelling and stylistic confidence when writing texts
- Adept at storytelling and addressing different target groups
- Sound social media know-how & SEO texting expertise
- Confident with Microsoft Office and experience with content management systems
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with complex and new topics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational talent, initiative, flexibility, detailed way of working
- Ability to work in a team, sociability
- A high degree of customer orientation
That's what we offer you:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Challenging tasks in a creative working environment
- Interesting and varied projects in a national and international corporate environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, e.g. show & tells, workshops, seminars
- Very nice and interdisciplinary colleagues (... and agency dogs)
- Modern team management, core working hours and hourly regulations
- Good working atmosphere in clear and flat hierarchies that promote a positive corporate culture
- Attractive location directly on the Rhine
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli and always fresh fruit
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call Gerald Merkel at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV