Do you want to develop beyond classic roles - with everything you are and can do? Then join us and develop along your strengths and our challenges. True to the motto: Have the freedom to grow in a direction YOU want.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Development of integrated communication concepts
- Conception of communication measures
- Creation of wireframes according to common UI/UX criteria
- Creation of textual content and structures
- Development of storyboards, personas, user stories and use cases
- Creation of presentations
- Presentations on site at the customer
What you bring to the table:
You see through the depths of the digital space like no other and love to bring light into the darkness with your communicative solutions? Do you have an unerring sense for the needs of our customers? If you can also present your ideas and concepts to the point and inspire others with them, then you've come to the right place.
- Successfully completed degree in communication design/media design or media studies or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the digital environment
- Excellent overview in the areas of web/mobile/tablet technology
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High level of conceptual competence and presentation skills
- Confident appearance, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Persuasiveness and commitment
- High personal digital affinity
- Strong quality awareness
- Very good written and spoken English
That's what we offer you:
- Attractive conditions and professional development opportunities
- Permanent employment contract
- Working in interdisciplinary and motivated teams
- Good working atmosphere in sensational premises with a view of the Rhine
- Room for creativity
- Interesting and varied projects in the national and international group environment
- Flexible working hours
- Systematic opportunities for further training
- Optional: Job ticket
- Optional: company pension plan
- Delicious coffee, water, muesli, fresh fruit and of course nice colleagues
Due to the current Corona situation:
- Currently, we work hybrid, partly from the home office. In terms of remote work, we are experienced and very well positioned internally and also in cooperation with our customers.
- Your onboarding will of course take place at the agency.
- And when normality returns, we look forward to hybrid working - and to our central location with a direct view of the Rhine, in the middle of the metropolitan region, with the highest recreational value - whether city culture, outdoor activities or events.
If you have any questions, please call David Link at 0621-5871040 or send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Of course, we guarantee that your application will be treated confidentially.
Just send us your LinkedIn profile or portfolioApply with your CV